Today I wanted to share this card I made for my Anniversary (shhhhh - don't tell my husband it's posted here).
I noticed that I tend to use a similar layout on my cards - it's time to break out of the mold! Ok, so moving the stamp to the top isn't drastic but hey, baby steps, right? :)
The couple is from Sweethearts and cut at 3.25", the hearts are also from Sweetheart done on the DS - cut at approximatly .75" and .5". I used the Distressed Stripes embossing folder from Cuttlebug and the sentiment is from our Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings stamp set.
I also wanted to announce that I will be participating in a blog hop this Saturday July 10th. Stay tuned for more info...
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MOJO Monday Challenge #149
- Pumpkin Card! :)
- Blog Hop Winner and 2 Cute Cards! :)
- 15 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!
- Sneak Peek - For the Boys Stamp Set
- Throwback Thrusday and Sneak Peek! :)
- WARNING: Scrap-lifting ahead! :)
- Blog Candy WINNER! :)
- New Blog Award :)
- PICNIC BLOG HOP!!!
- Sweethearts Card and a Blog Hop Alert!
- Birthday Party Layout!
- My Turn to Play! :)
- ▼ July (13)