Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Birthday Party Layout!
Pardon the blurry picture, I couldn't seem to get a good one. :) I just finished this layout for my 2 year old son. It's pretty simple but done! The title was done in the DS with Sesame St Font and Cursive 101. I also used the Fiskars Scallop Sentiment border punch and the EK Success Round Binder border punch. The journaling is done on a transparency and stapled on - this is the 1st time I've used staples and I'm not sure how I feel about them. I think that I would use small staples next time, if possible. I've blocked out the info on the photo above but I made the invites on my computer and reduce the size so I could fit one on the page.
Thanks for looking - I hope to have more projects to show you this week. :)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MOJO Monday Challenge #149
- Pumpkin Card! :)
- Blog Hop Winner and 2 Cute Cards! :)
- 15 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!
- Sneak Peek - For the Boys Stamp Set
- Throwback Thrusday and Sneak Peek! :)
- WARNING: Scrap-lifting ahead! :)
- Blog Candy WINNER! :)
- New Blog Award :)
- PICNIC BLOG HOP!!!
- Sweethearts Card and a Blog Hop Alert!
- Birthday Party Layout!
- My Turn to Play! :)
- ▼ July (13)