Happy Tuesday, everyone!!! Thank you so much for joining me today on the For the Kids hop, hosted by my friend Laura at Makin Pretty Things! I'm sure you loved Bonnie's adorable project!
I decided to make something fun for my three kiddos. Since mustaches are all the RAGE (and because I just bought the Mustache Mania SVG file from Lettering Delights) I came up with these...
I bought three hand mirrors from Dollar Tree and used black vinyl to cut the mustaches. This was a super fast and easy project - it took less than 30 mins from start to finish.
I hope you liked my kids project, have a KID-tastic week! Don't forget to leave me a comment and follow for a chance to win a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of your choice.
Your next stop on the hop is the very talented Nicolette from Beyond Scrapin.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Life's A Beach!
- Sun Kissed Sneak #3
- Sun Kissed Sneak Peek #2
- Introducing Scrappy Moms Stamps new set - SUN KISS...
- Friday the 13th Hop w/ Flaunt it Fridays
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Once Upon a Princess
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Happily Ever After Blog Hop
- Teacher Appreciation Week!
- "Butterflies and Blogs" Blog Hop Winner!
- For the Kids Hop
- ▼ May (11)