Welcome back! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! We are headed to my hubby's company picnic today - should be fun!! :)
I have a quick little card for you today. I LOVE my Cricut but have been going crazy over "Woodsies" lately! They carry them in all the craft stors - Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joanns (where I found this one). They are all so cute I wish I could take them all home with me. The make putting a card together REALLY fast and easy. I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this one when I saw it...
I used this card base for the "My Funny Valentine" card and I fell in love with it so I thought I would pull it up on my Gypsy and re-purpose it here. The base and layers are from Birthday Bash. :)
I was thinking this would be a fun card for Father's Day or even the 4th of July. I hope you all enjoyed it! Be sure to vist the rest of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT to see what they have created for you - see my side bar for a list. :)
Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!
PS - I added a few more fun "Summer" songs to my playlist at the bottom if you feel in the mode to listen to some more! :)
- ► 2012 (50)
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Life's A Beach!
- Sun Kissed Sneak #3
- Sun Kissed Sneak Peek #2
- Introducing Scrappy Moms Stamps new set - SUN KISS...
- Friday the 13th Hop w/ Flaunt it Fridays
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Once Upon a Princess
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Happily Ever After Blog Hop
- Teacher Appreciation Week!
- "Butterflies and Blogs" Blog Hop Winner!
- For the Kids Hop
- ▼ May (11)