So we are embroiled in Teacher Appreciation week here and I have been a-crafting! LOL
I have two kiddos in school so that means two of everything. First up I made some little shadow box frames for each teacher....
This one is for my youngest's Kindergarten teacher.
This one is for a third grade teacher. I figured that the crayons were a little "young" for a middle grade, so I made the word cloud and use a pencil.
Lastly, I saw these mini-Oreo apples at Skip to My Lou and HAD to give them a try!
They turned out so cute but were pretty time consuming! The cookies kept falling off the toothpicks I was using to help me dip them into the candy melts. But my kiddos reported that they were yummy and well received. :)
Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Life's A Beach!
- Sun Kissed Sneak #3
- Sun Kissed Sneak Peek #2
- Introducing Scrappy Moms Stamps new set - SUN KISS...
- Friday the 13th Hop w/ Flaunt it Fridays
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Once Upon a Princess
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Happily Ever After Blog Hop
- Teacher Appreciation Week!
- "Butterflies and Blogs" Blog Hop Winner!
- For the Kids Hop
- ▼ May (11)