Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sun Kissed Sneak #3

Happy Sunday! Today I have my 3rd sneak peek project for you today...


I thought it would be fun to add some "real" texture to my beach by using sandpaper, LOL. It's been ripped and inked to create the dune effect.

The surfboard, hibiscus flower and the flip flops are from Life's a Beach. I use my new favorite Fiskars punch for the clouds. The sun is just a small circle that I cut to fit in the corner. Then I used Star Dust Stickles on the sun and the tops of the clouds. I LOVE my stickles! LOL :)

Here is a picture of the full Sun Kissed set...


Don't forget to stop by the rest of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT to see their newest projects! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}!

9 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Super cute!!!!

Tanya said...

How cute!! LOVE it!!!

Lezlye said...

Awesome Card MEl!

buglvr2010 said...

I love this....so cute!

Card Creations by C said...

Awesome scene card. I have that cloud punch too...both sizes. Love them :)

HappyPlaceJen said...

Adorable beach scene card!! The SURF is definitely UP with this one. Love it, Mel! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-gods-eyes-you-shine-baptismal-bday.html

Joanna said...

Love, love, love it! The glitter is the perfect touch! ;)

bonnie said...

Love the scene sweetie and the sandpaper works a treat...love the sparkly sunshine...you can never have too much glitter! Fabulous card! ;) Hugs x

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Fun stamp set. I really like the card. Smooches... Felicia at scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive