Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!



Eventually I hope to make a card or project with all the critters on CAC, so I am slowly adding to my list. This one is the adorable squirrel and tree trunk (really? - LOL). The clouds are also from CAC - they are with the sheep & moon. The grass is the Martha Stewart grass edge punch - I love my edge punches! :)

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Amusing Animals stamp set.

Hope you enjoyed him! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

so cute, where is your stamp from?

scrappy critters said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!! I soooo want to scraplift this card ♥ Tammy

Shelly said...

Super cute Mel!

Alex said...

super cute :)

Joanna said...

So adorable! Love that lil guy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive