Friday, May 14, 2010
MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
This is my entry for the My Pink Stamper Green,Yellow & Brown Challenge - I haven't yet used this cute little hippo from CAC for a card and just got this sentiment at Michael's so I though they would be perfect.
It's hard to see but I use the Martha Stewart grass border punch to make a strip of grass for her to stand on. She really is adorable with her sparkly flower, isn't she? :)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MPS Father's Day Challenge
- Cow and Barn Shaped Card
- Another stamp sample card - Cute Froggie!
- Here it is.... The 1st set of stamps!
- Opinions, please - What do you all think? :)
- Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
- Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!
- NO - it can't be true!!!
- MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
- There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
- "Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
- NSD Challenges #8 and #9
- NSD Challenge #12
- Happy National Scrapbook Day!
- ▼ May (14)