Thursday, May 13, 2010
There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
Tammy and I got these adorable car stamps (and die) from Paper Trey Ink - the set is called "Enjoy the Ride". It comes with tons of TINY word stamps that fit into the licence plate. Soooo cute - check it out! :)
We stamped the outline on white paper, then used the solid stamp to put color on the bumper and side mirrors. Then we stamped the outline again on patterned paper, cut it out and glued it on the white copy.
On the Father's day card I printed "#1 DAD" on my computer in Ariel at 9 pt. I used Diamond glaze on the window of this card but decided to skip it on the others as I didn't think it made much of a difference.
On the card in the 2nd picture I used clear embossing powder and Versamark Ink for the background pattern (this is also from a Paper Trey Ink stamp set, it's called Background Basics - Tin Type) since I didn't have a good light yellow stamp pad. Boy do I need some new ink pads! LOL
Thanks for visiting!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MPS Father's Day Challenge
- Cow and Barn Shaped Card
- Another stamp sample card - Cute Froggie!
- Here it is.... The 1st set of stamps!
- Opinions, please - What do you all think? :)
- Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
- Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!
- NO - it can't be true!!!
- MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
- There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
- "Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
- NSD Challenges #8 and #9
- NSD Challenge #12
- Happy National Scrapbook Day!
- ▼ May (14)