Thursday, May 20, 2010
Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
Tammy just bought the Life's a Beach Cricut cartridge and she brought it over today so we could play with it. :)
We decided to make a card inspired by Lauren at Lauren's Creative. Her little hula girl was just so cute! :)
The girl was cut a 4" and the "Mahalo" was done on the design studio at about 1.2". Oh, for those of you wanting to try to make a word border like this card - you need to type your word in backwards and then flip it. For example, I typed "olaham", then flipped it and turned it sideways to weld it. The front of the card on the side of the paper that is touching the mat so put your paper on "upside down".
Thanks for peeking!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MPS Father's Day Challenge
- Cow and Barn Shaped Card
- Another stamp sample card - Cute Froggie!
- Here it is.... The 1st set of stamps!
- Opinions, please - What do you all think? :)
- Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
- Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!
- NO - it can't be true!!!
- MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
- There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
- "Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
- NSD Challenges #8 and #9
- NSD Challenge #12
- Happy National Scrapbook Day!
- ▼ May (14)