Here are two more completed challenges for My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge!
Challenge #8 is to make a mono-chromatic project. I decided to make a gift card holder from one of the purses in Forever Young. I added Diamond Glaze to the shoes for a shine. The grey part in the back is actually a gift card w/the ribbon attached to the corner.
Challenge #9 is to use a shape - this card uses From My Kitchen for the jar and Just Because Cards for the pickles and quote.
I wasn't sure how either project would turn out but I really LOVE the purse giftcard holder and I think the pickle jar turned out cute, if a little simple! I made both cards in the DS so I don't have exact measurements but I can get close ones for your if anyone would like them. :)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MPS Father's Day Challenge
- Cow and Barn Shaped Card
- Another stamp sample card - Cute Froggie!
- Here it is.... The 1st set of stamps!
- Opinions, please - What do you all think? :)
- Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
- Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!
- NO - it can't be true!!!
- MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
- There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
- "Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
- NSD Challenges #8 and #9
- NSD Challenge #12
- Happy National Scrapbook Day!
- ▼ May (14)