Wednesday, May 5, 2010
"Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
I saw this card over at Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine and just had to make it!
There are a few changes - I used the Diamonds and Dots embossing folder by Quickutz, the dressmaker's form from Forever Young and mini (and I do mean mini) yellow jems instead of pearls. Still I wanted to give credit where credit is due - my hat's off to you Lea, for a great design!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- MPS Father's Day Challenge
- Cow and Barn Shaped Card
- Another stamp sample card - Cute Froggie!
- Here it is.... The 1st set of stamps!
- Opinions, please - What do you all think? :)
- Life's a Beach "Mahalo" card.
- Create-a-Critter Squirrel Card - so cute!
- NO - it can't be true!!!
- MPS - Green, Yellow & Brown Challenge
- There's nothing like NEW STAMPS! :)
- "Scrap"lifting at it's finest! LOL
- NSD Challenges #8 and #9
- NSD Challenge #12
- Happy National Scrapbook Day!
- ▼ May (14)