Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lemonade card with Just Because Cards



My friend Tammy bought the new Go To Sketches magazine by Paper Crafts and we just had to make a card from it today. We used different papers but followed the sketch, you can check hers out here . :)

The lemonade glass is from Just Because cards cut at 2.75", the scallop and circle for the tag are from Mini-monograms cut at 4.75". I used the Diamond Lace EK Success punch to make to border on the side. We found an adorable stamp in the $1 bin at Joanns that has a slice of lemon and says, "If life gives you lemons make lemonade and drink up". This is the sentiment stamped on the white circle tag.

Thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Haha... you know what the bunny poops are;) So loving this card! I LOVE the lemon too! I have the preserves cart and for some reason I haven't opened it yet! I bet it will be days and days of fruit vid's! How do you like Just Because? I have Wild Cards and thought it would be the same pretty much. You should get Life is a Beach...there is SOOOO much fun stuff on there. I own a boat, so it suits our life style. Besides, tell the little voice to Zip It;p

Tracy said...

This is a really cute card. Love that sentiment.

Marlene said...

This is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive