Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I DID IT!!! * Update



I bit the bullet and went and got a Gypsy! I was going to buy one from one of blogging buddies but felt guilt about spending the money. When I told my husband I wasn't going to do it he said that I deserved it and I just just go buy it. YAY!!

So now I have (hopefully) registered it and am waiting on THE email - the one that has my Cricut rewards - so I know for sure it went through. I checked on my Cricut.com account and it doesn't show up yet. If it's not there tomorrow I'm going to call PC and make sure it's registered. I want to make sure that I don't miss-out on the cartridge downloads on Nov 1st. Or maybe the second - I bet PC's servers crash A LOT on the 1st with all the people trying to complete the download! LOL

*** I wound up calling PC and for some reason I wasn't prompted to do the Gypsy Sync yesterday - so I WASN'T REGISTERED. Whew - I'm glad I called!! I got everything to work today and have run all the updates as well. Yay! ***

Anyhow, if any of you have great tips/secrets to share about using the Gypsy I'm all ears! :)

Big {{{ GYPSY HUGS }}}!
(Sorry, Emma- I had to use it just this once, LOL!)

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Mel, I did it too!! I just registered mine and received a points email instantly!! Yippee!! Congrats!!

Norma said...

Mel, you are going to LOVE it!!!! I had mine for about 2 months before I used it that is only because I was a little intimidated by it. I now can tell you that it will save you paper and time. not to mention that you will be able to hide the face features and use those adorable PK stamps!!
I can't wait to read your excitement about the gypsy!!!
Many Hugs,
Norma

bonnie said...

WOOHOO! How exciting!! I don't have on yet I just use the Design Software at the moment maybe when I get some extra pennies I'll splash out!! I hear lots of great things about it though...tell us all what you think when you've had a play! {{{big))) hugs, Bonnie x

mum of two said...

Oh you are going to love it!! I know I love mine :) The ability to design wherever and whenever you want is just amazing.

michelle

Amanda Villarreal said...

That's awesome Mel! You have me worried now because I cant remember if I got that email! I bought mine in September. AHHHH.... LOL :) Youre going to love it!

Saundra said...

Enjoy your Gypsy! It is one of my favorite tools to go with my Cricut E. I use it every time I use my Expression.

Joanna said...

Yay! Welcome to the Gypsy club! You will loooove it!

Jennie Garcia said...

You are going to love the Gypsy!!! If you have little kids buy a cover mine has a big scratch because my baby girl wants a Gypsy too!! I learned everything from Emma's Creative Time for Me. I also won a Gypsy A to Z and I can't wait to get. I saw the preview and it looks good. I'll tell you more when I see it. TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!! Your husband is right - you do deserve it! I know you are going to love it! You are already so good with DS, so I'm sure it will be an easy transition!

p.s. I cannot wait for Smiley Cards...have you seen some of the images? So cute!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

You are going to love it!!! Can't wait to see what you create using your new 'toy'!!!
~Terry~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive