Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Life's A Beach!

Good Morning! Sorry this is up a little late, my bad! :)

For this weeks Terrific Tuesday Challege I used the cruise ship and wave from Life's a Beach. I REALLY wanted it to be a shape card so I had to play with it alot! LOL


I used a sentiment from our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Sun Kissed set - it's one of my favorites, so I HAD to use it! :)

Hope you enjoyed my little card and that you will come join us for this "beach-y" challenge!

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! I need some tips on the G!

Card Creations by C said...

Awe this card is AWESOME!!!!

I already got my stamps yesterday so I can play along too :)

Love Is In The Details said...

Adorable, I really, really need to work on some shape cards, I just adore them! This is so dang cute and now I have yet anothe set of SM stamps on my wish list! I hope you can do some more package deals soon, you guys have released so many I want since my last order! Andrea

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OK really this is on "Life is a Beach" I had no idea and I use this cart! Super duper cute BTW! I heart summer!

Stevie said...

Awe this card is AWESOME!!!! I already got my stamps yesterday so I can play along too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive