Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak #2 - "Let's be Jolly!" Advent Calender

Happy Veterans Day!  Thank you to all the Veterans out there! My project today is an Advent Calender - the SVG file is from SVG Cuts


Each little door opens and you can put a treat or note inside. The whole box is about 11.5" x 11.5" and cuts out of a 12" x 12" paper.  It's about a inch thick so it will fit most small candies and even a chapstick will fit in the long rectangles like number 15 or 16.  :)

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss some of the door covers - I just love my Cuttlebug!  I use Scrappy Moms Stamps Christmas Cheer to stamp the top of the day 21 tag - it had a large blank area that was just perfect for a stamp.  I also added a small rectangle "sign" to day 25 and stamped it with "Do not open until". also from Christmas Cheer. 

Here is the full set -


Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today - I hope you enjoyed my little project!

{{{ HUGS }}}
 

3 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Mel, This is so CUTE. I have always wanted to make an Advent calendar. I guess I chicken out evrytime and nevermake one. TFS yours :D
Hugs
Brianna

Saundra said...

This is so fun, Mel! Your kids are going to love it! ~Hugs, Saundra

Anonymous said...

There are actually various titles attached to this type of job.
Indeed, the best schools produce the best physical therapists
in the country, so it is every aspiring therapist.

People are becoming conscious of staying physically fit;
also leniency in reimbursement restriction is resulting in services being available to more people.
My blog post ... depressions meds

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive