Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #2 - Life is Good!

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!!  :)

This is my 2nd project for our April release...


I used a Lettering Delights SVG file from their Seasoned Summer set and MTC to create layers for my summer drink.  I added Stickles to the lemon slice, a couple of gems and a sentiment from our brad-new Beach Bums stamp set to completed the card. 

Here is the full Beach Bums set...


Be sure to visit the whole Scrappy Moms DT - including our very sweet and talented April Guest Designer, Brianna from Happy Scrapper - all this week for projects with our 2 new stamp sets. 

Big {{{ HUGS }}}!  


4 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is great Mel, life would be good with that beverage in my hand hehe ;) love it!!!
Brianna

Missy said...

This is darling, I really like those pattern papers, and my goodness I LOVE this new set---ordered it as soon as I saw it Friday morning!!! ;)

scrappy critters said...

So super cute...
♥Tam

Saundra said...

This is wonderful, Mel! Love the colors. ~Hugs, Saundra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive