Monday, August 19, 2013

Ice Scream, "Happy Birthday!" :)

Welcome!  Today I have my 2nd project for our August release...


I used the cone and ice cream scoop and the sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Ice Cream Social for my card.  I stamped 3 scoops in different inks to make the cone - through trial and error, I learned that it looks best if I taped up the top part of the scoop when I was inking the bottom and middle scoops.  I removed the tape before stamping which leaves a flat top to stamp the next scoop.  Some bakers twine and 3 little gems completed the project.  

Here is the full Ice Cream Social set as well as the 2nd set we are releasing, Happy Mail...



I will have more projects using these sets all this week - so will our Scrappy Moms Stamps DT, including August Guest Designer - Candy from Candy's Craft Corner!  Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive