Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Under the Sea

Hi, everyone!  It's that time again  - this weeks challenge is to make a project that is related to the sea, ocean or other large bodies of water.

Here is my project -


My cute little fish is on a wobble (I have a short video below) - they are just so much fun! I used the Clown Fish file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I printed the background paper and made the seaweed from an image online.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Sail Away stamp set and I added a few iridescent gems for bubbles.

Here is my fishy in action (please ignore my son in the background, in fact just turn the volume off - LOL) -


I hope you will come play along with us and link up your Under the Sea project!

 {{{ HUGS }}}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive