Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Made By Momo's Tuesday Challenge #12 :)

I was so excited to see Momo's Tuesday Challenge for this week. I had just the right card in mind - right to me at least, LOL!


It is a simple card but I think it turned out cute! The typewritter is cut from the DCWV "Hittin' the Books" stack - it was on clearance for $6.99 at my Michaels so Tammy and split it. :) I used the Round Binding edge punch by EK Success on the notebook paper and the sentiment is from our Scrappy Moms The Charmed Life stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed my little card - thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love that paper! That edge punch is neat!

girlia said...

Love that typewriter. Awesome job

Scrappin with the bug said...

Nice job. Looks very Retro.. Great.

aremus said...

Very cute card. Love the punch.

amanda

My Quilling Nest said...

This is such a nice card. That paper is lovely.

Linda

liz at liz's paper loft said...

This is a great card for a man! love it!
liz :o)

Unknown said...

I love this card!!! And the colors are just awesome!!! Love the notebook paper on the side!!! Your the best! XOXO Momo

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Omgoodness, this card is super beautiful. And that edge punch IS super cool. Ok now I need to make a card for this challenge...

Hugs,
Meriah

*Star said...

That is awesome. This is a perfect male card. Tfs and have a great day.:)

The Archiving Angel said...

As always, beautiful card. I love the vintage look of the typewriter & that punch is a perfect match. Always love stopping by for inspiration from you. Lovely things, thank you!
Take care,
Sonia

*Star said...

Thank you so much For letting me know my mistake. I am soooo embarrassed!! It is now fixed. :)
Have a great day.

Linda Therrien said...

great great card - it is a perfect masculine card.

Amanda C said...

I love that typewriter image! Really great card.

Norma said...

Mel, i love this card. The cut out of the typewriter looks amazing. Love the whole card:)

Joanna said...

Great card..i love those old fashion images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive