Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Announcing our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team Members!!

Just a quick post to introduce you to our new Scrappy Moms Design Team!!! Please help me in welcoming...


Joanna from Scrap-Making
Lauren from Lauren's Creative
Momo from Made by Momo
and of course, Tammy from Scrappy Critters
and me, Melanie

All this week and into the next you will get to see wonderful new creations using our newest stamp set, Sweet Somethings. So, check back often - you can link to all the team members on from the list on my sidebar!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hello!!!
I absolutely love the scrappy mom’s stamps! I’m interested in becoming a design team member, and I’m wondering if that is at all possible… If not I won’t be offended or anything, but I would love to be able to showcase these amazing stamps, and possibly help to design new ones in the future… These stamp sets that you have come out with are so insanely amazing.

Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
<3 Holly Pich
kricutkween@gmail.com
kricutkween.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive