Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Storage

Good afternoon (or evening)! I thought that I would share how I store my Cricut Cartridges today. At current count I have 21 (ok 22, Sweethearts is on it's way - lol). I think that I should be able to store at least 5 more in this container for a total of 26 cartridges. :)

I bought this Snapware Smart Store container at Joann's (I think it's called the 14x6).


I made divider tabs with manilla folders and cut the clear tabs out of a transparency. I use one of the tabs on From My Kitchen. Make sure that when you attach the tabs to the divider you use a STRONG adhesive or re-inforce it with tape because of how stiff the transparency is. Then I just made the inserts on my computer - the fonts carts are in pink and the shape cards are in blue. (I know slightly compulsive - lol!


Next, I bought the little favor bags from the wedding section and each cartridge goes in one that I tied to the spiral binding of the handbook. I store the overlay inside the font cover of the handbook. The top of the photo shows the way it gets stored in the container and the bottom shows where the overlay is kept.


I alternate the side that the cartridge bag is tied, this TOTALLY NOT NECCESSARY, like I said I'm just a little compulsive. :)



Here is a picture of my "craft area" as I don't have space for a whole craft room - ::: sigh ::: ah, to dream... You can see the container under my pink and brown scrap tote. Sometime soon, I will give you a "tour" of my little craft area. :)


6 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Love it, being organized is great!

Alex said...

super idea :)

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! I'm so happy that you ordered Sweethearts - you will love it. There are so many great images.

GlendaLea said...

Very nice! What do you do with the original boxes they came in? I am trying to find a place for those. My scrapbook room is 1/2 of my dinning room right now, because we have no extra rooms.

Scrappy Mel said...

Glenda - I actually kept my cricut box and I put all my cart boxes inside of it. It's out in my garage. :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I've been looking for the perfect box, looks like you found one. Thanks for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive