Friday, June 25, 2010

Tammy's turn - check it out!

We are so excited to start showing off our 2nd set of stamps - which is in production as I type! I used one stamp to make my shoe card below and today Tammy has an ADORABLE tea-pot shaped card to show you. Here is a sneak peek...



You can see the full project on her blog, Scrappy Critters! Go check it out - you won't be sorry - it's so cute!

Over the next couple of weeks we will be showing more samples of our new Sweet Somethings stamps. Please join us and a few guest bloggers - hopefully you will enjoy it and be inspired. :)

{{ Hugs }}

2 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Oh, I think I am going to LOVE these new stamps!! :)

stampinscrapinT said...

Love ALL of your ideas and it is fun to view your website!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive